A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suparna Chhibber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suparna Chhibber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suparna Chhibber, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chhibber graduated from Nilratan Sircar Medical College, Kolkata. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chhibber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
- West Houston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suparna Majumder Chhibber MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suparna M. Chhibber practice?
- Dr. Suparna Chhibber has 1 office location.
Dr. Suparna Chhibber practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Baytown, TX.
See Baytown Family Physicians and Baytown Geriatric Doctors.