A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suphichaya Muangman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suphichaya Muangman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Muangman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Muangman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Muangman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suphichaya M. Muangman practice?
Dr. Suphichaya Muangman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Waterbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Middlebury, CT.
See Waterbury Internists and Waterbury Cardiologists.