A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suphichaya Muangman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suphichaya Muangman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muangman
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Muangman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suphichaya Muangman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Muangman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Muangman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suphichaya Muangman MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Suphichaya Muangman practice?
- Dr. Suphichaya Muangman has 1 office location.
Dr. Suphichaya Muangman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Middlebury, CT.
See Middlebury Internists and Middlebury Cardiologists.