A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suphichaya Muangman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suphichaya Muangman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suphichaya Muangman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Muangman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Muangman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suphichaya Muangman MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Suphichaya Muangman practice?
- Dr. Suphichaya Muangman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Suphichaya Muangman practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Middlebury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Waterbury, CT.
See Middlebury Internists and Middlebury Cardiologists.