Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Awesome show details Awesome
Apr 14th, 2015

Dr. Anders is absolutely fabulous! I couldn't be more happy with my choice to see her. She is extremely smart and caring. People need to remember doctors can't control how labs process specimens, and the date of the draw is given to the doctors from the lab people. Direct your anger to the correct source before attacking the provider. Dr. Anders and her entire staff have been great to work with. I have been going there for 8 years now.

Terrible Service makes Terrible Times show details Terrible Service makes Terrible Times
by Jeff Mabey on Jan 12th, 2015

Terrible. So annoying. They tell us we can take a test to see the sex of the baby, so we take the test. We wait two weeks for the results and it came back that we were too early to take the test. Maybe the doctors should know what they are doing and TELL US WE WERE TOO EARLY So we didn't have to spend all that money! Thanks! Thanks a lot! So annoying. NEVER GO HERE!!! Go Visit a DIFFERENT Dr's Office!!! Dr. Anders doesn't even care about you and she doesn't care to spend any time with you. She is in and she is out as quickly as possible! Go to a Dr's Office that actually cares about you.

hysterectomy nightmare show details hysterectomy nightmare
by Sherry Jann on Jan 24th, 2014

The hysterectomy I received from her was the most terrible experience ,hurtful terrifying experience in my life it was supposed to have been a simple 2 hr. surgery that ended up being 9 hrs. .I was supposed to have a laporscopy surgery only during the laporscopy she put a hole in my bladder while I was waiting for the uroligist to come and repair my hole in my bladder and have another surgery for the repair of bladder and then another surgery for the hysterectomy this time vaginal all in one day .I was under for approx.9 hrs. I have never been in so much pain in my life my body was so damaged and in sooo much pain I cant begin to descibe it . I was in hospital for 5 days had to wear a foley bag to urinate in because of the hole she put in my bladder .When she came to see my on the 4 day in hospital the only thing she said was Im so sorry that this happened I dont know why Im sorry of this mistake me and my husband were furious I could barely look at her I had trusted her at one time and could not believe her response to my surgery she did.I am so dissapointed in her I would never ever reccommened her to anybody she did not even come see me the next day to make sure I was ok she is such a terrible dr. it has been almost 5 months and I am so sick still problems with leakage blood in my urine and so on .The hysterrectomy was supposed to help me feel better it has only crippled me I am not the same person always sick. Sherry Jann

Nov 5th, 2013

It took forever to get in to see her. She was really nice but didn't seem like she wanted to go further and do more tests when no results were happining.

Aug 19th, 2013

Very happy with my choice to go to Dr. Anders. Not only was she great with me but my young daughter as well for her first time to a GYN. Made her very comfortable and treated her so nice.

Very nice show details Very nice
Oct 27th, 2012

Dr Anders was great she is warm and friendly and put me at ease. I had a hysterectomy. She came from a recommendation from a good friend. And I have already recommended her to a good friend.

Sep 10th, 2011

Dr Anders has delivered 2 of my 3 children. I have also needed additional procedures since my last baby was born 5mos ago. She is very good at putting you at ease when things get stressful. She has always been very kind and accomodating. It does take a little longer to get into see her however I beleive it is because she takes time with her patients which may put her behind.

Dec 19th, 2010

I still felling bad after the c-seccion she did in my last baby