A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Supranee Phonsombat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Phonsombat graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Phonsombat has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Mother Francis Hospit, Palestine, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Supranee Dr Phonsombat MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Supranee D. Phonsombat practice?
- Dr. Supranee Phonsombat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Supranee Phonsombat practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Palestine, TX.
See Palestine Obstetricians & Gynecologists.