A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Supratim Banerjee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Supratim Banerjee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Supratim Banerjee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Banerjee graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Banerjee has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Supratim Banerjee MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Supratim Banerjee practice?
- Dr. Supratim Banerjee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Supratim Banerjee practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Delano, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bakersfield, CA and Lake Isabella, CA.
See Delano Internists and Delano Cardiologists.