Learn more about Dr. Supratim Banerjee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Supratim Banerjee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banerjee
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Banerjee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Supratim Banerjee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Banerjee graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Banerjee has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Supratim Banerjee MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Supratim Banerjee practice?
- Dr. Supratim Banerjee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Supratim Banerjee practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Delano, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bakersfield, CA.
See Delano Internists and Delano Cardiologists.