A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Supratim Banerjee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Supratim Banerjee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Banerjee graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Banerjee has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Banerjee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Kern Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Supratim Banerjee practice?
Dr. Supratim Banerjee practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Delano, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bakersfield, CA and Lake Isabella, CA.
See Delano Internists, Delano Cardiologists, and Delano Nuclear Medicine Physicians.