A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suprema Naim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suprema Naim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suprema Naim, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Naim graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Naim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- Hackensack University Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suprema Dancel Naim MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Suprema D. Naim practice?
- Dr. Suprema Naim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suprema Naim practices Pediatrics near Passaic, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, NJ.
See Passaic Pediatricians.