A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Supriya Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Supriya Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Khan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- OHSU Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Supriya Khan MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Supriya Khan practice?
- Dr. Supriya Khan has 8 office locations.
Dr. Supriya Khan practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA and Beaverton, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Nephrologists.