A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Supriya Mathur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Supriya Mathur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Supriya Mathur, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathur graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Mathur has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Supriya Mathur BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Supriya Mathur practice?
- Dr. Supriya Mathur has 2 office locations.
Dr. Supriya Mathur practices Otolaryngology near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Palos Verdes, CA.
See Anchorage Otolaryngologists.