Learn more about Dr. Supriya Rajpal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Supriya Rajpal is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rajpal
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rajpal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Supriya Rajpal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajpal graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Rajpal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- So. San Francisco Medical Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Supriya Rajpal MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Supriya Rajpal practice?
- Dr. Supriya Rajpal has 1 office location.
Dr. Supriya Rajpal practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near South San Francisco, CA.
See South San Francisco Internists, South San Francisco Hematologists, and South San Francisco Oncologists.