A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Supriya Rajpal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Supriya Rajpal is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Supriya Rajpal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajpal graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Rajpal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- So. San Francisco Medical Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Supriya Rajpal MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Supriya Rajpal practice?
- Dr. Supriya Rajpal has 1 office location.
Dr. Supriya Rajpal practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near South San Francisco, CA.
See South San Francisco Internists, South San Francisco Hematologists, and South San Francisco Oncologists.