A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Supriya Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Rao has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Supriya Rao MD is a female Oncologist and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Supriya Rao practice?
- Dr. Supriya Rao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Supriya Rao practices Gynecologic Oncology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.