A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Supriya Sehgal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Supriya Sehgal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Supriya Sehgal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sehgal graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Supriya Sehgal MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Supriya Sehgal practice?
- Dr. Supriya Sehgal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Supriya Sehgal practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Internists and Richardson Rheumatologists.