Jul 5th, 2016

what a caring doctor! Dr Sehgal was the only one who took my complaints seriously and diagnosed me properly.

Nov 20th, 2015

Superb doctor. She diagnosed my problems like nobody else could do it in the past. She pays attention to every small detail. I am feeling so much better after going to her.

Accurate Diagnosis and She Cares about her patients. show details Accurate Diagnosis and She Cares about her patients.
by jackie on Apr 18th, 2015

This is a wonderfully caring doctor who really empathizes with her patients. She is a fairly new doctor and is not burned out or jaded like so many doctors. She has made sure I got all the testing I needed and referred me to needed doctors. She has helped me a lot and I am so happy to have met her. I have RA and other autoimmune diseases . Staff is very nice and they care about their patients too. They handle the office very effectively .

Excellent Physician! show details Excellent Physician!
by Edward P. on Aug 20th, 2013

I have been very pleased with Dr. Sehgal. I had been to other rheumatologists before, and she is the only physician that has been able to get my condition under control. Other doctors were hasty and didn't seem to care. Dr. Sehgal spent a considerable amount of time reviewing my medical history and results. She genuinely cares about her patients. I am quite grateful for her care. She is an outstanding physician.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
May 19th, 2012

She takes her time to examine you. She seems very efficient and communicates very well. She helped me a lot. I was in lot of pain. She has thorough knowledge of her field.