Overall Review

January 26th, 2016
If you have extra hours in your schedule to waste this is the perfect place for you. When I set my appointment I told them my time is just as important as the doctors, please give me an appointment that gets me and out the quickest. Pre-filled all my paperwork. After waiting in the lobby for a while and then getting moved into the examination room, I sat there for 45 minutes I got up and walked out. So besides moving my schedule around, driving there, waiting, valet parking, and then the drive back to my office, it was a good two hours and twenty minutes of total waste of time..

October 9th, 2015
I like her artistry :-)
I was new to the office and came to see dr. tomar because I had heard of her from quite a few friends. I have had restylane and botox before, so I am not new to the injections. She met with me first and I liked how she explained the treatment. She was not pushy at all, quite refreshing. I did end up doing botox on my forehead and 2 injections of restylane. I loved the way everything turned out. It is how I looked when I didn't have the lines. She even lifted my brows. She was quite an artist with the needle. I did have some bruising that lasted 5 days and I was able to hide it with make up after 3 days. I will surely be going back for more in 6 months...can't go back now :-)

August 8th, 2014
love the way i look
I saw dr. tomar for botox and juvaderm. She spent the time to explain all the choices and when I wanted to do more she told me to wait and see how everything settles in before I do more. She said she doesn't want me to look unnatural. I love the way I look and she was right after I waited for 2 weeks she did a little more for me. She is quite an artist. Will go back and recommend family and good friends.

May 1st, 2014
My experiences
I love Dr. Tomar and her staff. They are very knowledgeable, accurate, and up to date with the latest procedures available if they are thoroughly tested and reviewed. The results last longer than anywhere else I've been and are more natural! I would recommend this practice to anyone and have!

March 24th, 2014
Instant Facelift!
Dr. Tomar and her staff are always efficient, effective, and personable. Each experience has been terrific.

March 17th, 2014
Amazing!
Dr Tomar and her staff were amazaing! Very professional and her work is beautiful! If you need a dermatologist for medical or cosmetic purposes she is the one to visit

February 12th, 2014
ULTHERAPY
At least melmiegs got her money back. I was supposed to have had Ultherapy on my lower face and neck at a cost of $3500.00 . Tomar had an employee do the therapy, but she only did the lower sides of face and under my chin. Tomar admitted to my face that what I had done should have cost $2500.00. They stalled me around for a few days and then called me and said they were not having a special on that day. If that were true, then she charges more than anyone in the US. I contacted BBB, Tomar in essence, told them she could charge what she wanted to. I have seen her for other treatments, none worked out very well. In my opinion she is an unqualified cosmetic dermatologist and a thief. She hasn't heard the end of me.

January 2nd, 2014
Disappointed
The office was very clean and my appointment was taken on time but I thought the Doctor would perform the procedure and that didn't happened. I called to speak with office manager and never got a call back. I expressed disappointment upon my second visit but didn't receive a resolution.

November 10th, 2013
Juviderm
AWFUL!!!!!!!! this Doctor does not know how to inject filler and literally gave me a clown look that I am now stuck with for 9 months. She tried reducing it with a special syrum that is supposed to help dissolve it, but it didn't make much difference. All she had to say was, "well atleast it is only temporary" as if 9 months is temporary!!!!! Not only did she change my smile, but she also bruised me so deeply that it took almost a month for the bruising to go away. I got my money back but I am still stuck living with this hideous face. I actually was a beautiful woman before she injected, now I just want to hide my face. AWFUL!!

January 18th, 2013
Top grade
Top grade!! I am glad to be your client!! Wish you all the best.

June 30th, 2011
EXCELLENT....all the way
Very knowledgeable, spends the time and I really like her. She cares about her patients and spends the time to listen to you. Never feel rushed with her.

May 17th, 2011
Bonjour................
I really like this doctor. She is really good at what she does. To this point, I have not been disappointed.