A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Supriya Varadarajulu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Varadarajulu
Psoriasis Patient Education Learn about psoriasis and diagnosing this skin condition by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Varadarajulu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Supriya Varadarajulu, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Varadarajulu graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Varadarajulu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Supriya Varadarajulu MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Supriya Varadarajulu practice?
- Dr. Supriya Varadarajulu has 1 office location.
Dr. Supriya Varadarajulu practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Allergists and Minneapolis Internists.