Dr. Supriya Varma MD, BS, FACOG, MBBS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 4th, 2015
Poor attention
The ratings should be for her so called 'assistant doctors' and not for Dr Verma as she hardly checks the patients.I visited her office couple of times but I was unsatisfied with the attention Dr gives to you so I changed my Gyno.Always her assistants checked me.Its not like that she was busy. She was there sitting idle at reception or doing something on the computer.At the end they charged specialist co-pay even though the specialist didn't see me at all.I wonder how she has got good ratings on various sites. I honestly feel that if you are running a clinic by your name then give sufficient time to each patient.I made a mistake of choosing her by reading good reviews on website.When I changed my Gyno I realized what real care is.Also I came to know that there is no concept of assistant doctors at other gynecologist.

September 12th, 2015
Great Doctor
Dr. Varma, and her staff, are thoughtful, caring, and very considerate of their patients. They are very thorough, which I appreciate. I'd rather know the right answer for my health, not what's the most convenient for the doctor. Whoever gives Dr. Varma a bad review just doesn't like anybody. I am so glad I chose her as my gyno.

August 9th, 2015
Ladies please do not hesitate to choose her as your ob.She is compassionate caring and will support you through the long haul.

March 15th, 2015
She has been my doctor for the pat 10 years. Very calm at all times.Caring and considerate.Walked me thru two IVF pregnancies successfully . Now i am the proud mother of a 7 and 9 year old.

March 10th, 2015
Delivered both of my kids. Absolutely love this practice.

July 17th, 2014
Do not come to her she likes to do everything to make money off of you
I came into their office to verify my pregnancy but the doctor was not their for my visit due to delivering a baby I had an ultrasound to confirm my due date but they requested I come back for a transvaginal since they said it was more accurate and so I did but I had to wait about 30 mins due to the same reason she was delivering a baby. They drew my blood for god knows what the first time and the second time never once explained what test I was getting. Soo she finally arrives and literally sticks the probe in me and looks at the ultrasound once and leaves. I never went back there as they referred me to MFAMA for my first trimester screening. The doc said everything seemed fine and gave me a brochure of a test called cystic fibrosis and that I could decline the test cause it isn't necessary and is optional but like I said I never went back there I did have another appointment with MFAMA and again the doc there said I didn't need to come back as my baby was healthy. Weeks later I get a bill from a laboratory for the same test I got the brochure of cystic fibrosis it was done my first visit with them. I was upset because I was never told what tests they were performing or requesting.They could not do anything for me and told me that this test is done in the "Ob package of confirming a pregnancy." If I didn't have insurance I would of been charge over 2000 dollars but since I did they only covered so much and leaving me my deductible amount it wasn't all that much but I could of declined it because it's NOT NECESSARY told by many doctors beside them. My question is how does a test that confirms myself as a carrier have anything to do with confirming my pregnancy!? They just want your money or insurance money I was never called on any of my test results not one. In dealing with my issues with them I was not call back on them either even when I asked for my reports emailed or mailed I had to call twice on that. So if you have a budget and want a doctor who really cares find someone else they just want yours or your ins money!!!

September 15th, 2013
Love this friedly compassionate practice.

September 10th, 2013
Love this office and the staff ,

August 12th, 2013
patient
I have been wit this practice for the past 10 years. Just the best FIVE STAR.

August 9th, 2013
disappointed
I went to meet Dr. Supriya Varma after reading rave reviews on all the websites. I am very disappointed because till now I haven't met the dr. I have been there thrice and got to meet assistant. No matter how trivial the issue is, I took an appointment to meet the dr and not the assistant. Also, the receptionists do the blood work and they are so inefficient. They keep searching for the nerves. They do not have proper tins for collecting urine sample. Urine sample is collected in drinking water plastic glasses. Overall, I felt very disappointed even if the assistant did timely check-ups and blood-works

June 10th, 2013
After many years of no success .I finally saw her and her practice and she successfully walked me through a twin pregnancy. She is one of the best and has the best staff and office.Recommend her without any hesitation.

June 4th, 2013