A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Supriyo Ghosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Supriyo Ghosh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Supriyo Ghosh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghosh graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ghosh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hos Mechanicsburg
- Holy Spirit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Supriyo Umaprasanna Ghosh MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Supriyo U. Ghosh practice?
- Dr. Supriyo Ghosh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Supriyo Ghosh practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Camp Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, PA.
See Camp Hill Internists and Camp Hill Geriatric Doctors.