A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suqin Guo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suqin Guo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suqin Guo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Guo graduated from Inner Mongolia Medical College, Hothot.
Dr. Guo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Columbus Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suqin Guo practice?
Dr. Suqin Guo practices Ophthalmology near East Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See East Orange Ophthalmologists.