A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sura Ark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ark graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Ark has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sura Pol Ark MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sura P. Ark practice?
- Dr. Sura Ark has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sura Ark practices Family Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Primary Care Doctors.