A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sura Ark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ark
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Ark Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ark graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Ark has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sura Pol Ark MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sura P. Ark practice?
- Dr. Sura Ark has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sura Ark practices Family Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Family Physicians.