A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suraj Kamat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suraj Kamat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kamat
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suraj Kamat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamat graduated from Goa Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kamat has 12 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suraj Govind Kamat MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Suraj G. Kamat practice?
- Dr. Suraj Kamat has 1 office location.
Dr. Suraj Kamat practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Alice, TX.
See Alice Internists and Alice Cardiologists.