A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suraj Menachery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suraj Menachery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suraj Menachery, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Menachery graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Menachery has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Piedmont Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Menachery accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans