A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suraj Menachery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suraj Menachery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Menachery
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Menachery Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suraj Menachery, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Menachery graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Menachery has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Dekalb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suraj Menachery MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Suraj Menachery practice?
- Dr. Suraj Menachery has 1 office location.
Dr. Suraj Menachery practices Surgery near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Surgeons.