Learn more about Dr. Suraj Muley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suraj Muley, Neurologist, Neuromuscular and Neuroimmunology Specialist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suraj Muley, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Muley graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Muley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Muley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Humana - 18 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suraj A. Muley practice?
Dr. Suraj Muley practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurologists.