A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suraj Muley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suraj Muley, Neurologist, Neuromuscular and Neuroimmunology Specialist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suraj Muley, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Muley graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Muley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suraj Ashok Muley BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suraj A. Muley practice?
- Dr. Suraj Muley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suraj Muley practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurologists.