Dr. Suraj Reddy Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Suraj Reddy?

Posted on March 10th, 2015

Excellent Dermatologist! Dr. Reddy is very compassionate and understanding. He found several skin cancers that were not identified by my previous Physician. The entire staff at Albuquerque Dermatology Associates have been amazing throughout all of my treatments.

retired

Posted on February 15th, 2015

I was referred to his practice by another individual. He is kind and patient with the elderly.

Posted on August 5th, 2014

My Dermatologist recently retired. I was given Dr. Reddi's name. I am so grateful. I have had serious skin cancer including Melanoma. I came away with the utmost confidence in his abilities. He made me feel comfortable. I know I will have great skin care from him. The office is very clean and very well run.

Posted on April 17th, 2014

Extremely caring and compassionate. I developed a serious blistering disease. I did not have an appointment but he sees my husband. My husband called and he got me in as new patient that day! All office I called had waits for months. I am feeligng much better from my condition. We need more docs like this!

Arrogant

Posted on January 2nd, 2014

Difficult to get messages returned

Posted on October 12th, 2012

I called for assistance in getting a different prescription to help my skin condition. Two days after I left a message, I called again since I had not received a return call. I was advised by the person who answered the phone that the clinic was closed and had been closed off and on during the week because there hadn't been many appointments. I said I had left a voicemail several days earlier and no one returned my call to help me with a new prescription and that there was no voicemail stating they were out of the office. I was told they are supposed to do that but if I had an emergency I should go to an emergency room! The person offered to let me leave a voicemail but I said that doesn't work too well. I guess I will choose another clnic.

Posted on July 18th, 2012

Excellent compassionate Dermatologist. I have had lupus for years and he is the only Dermatologist I have felt understands the complexity of my condition. A great doctor!!

Great !

Posted on January 13th, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Reddy . He and his staff were a pleasure . No qualms whatsoever . They were professional and courteous. Concerns were addressed . Dr. Reddy seemed highly knowledgable , highly trained, and highly experienced . I will go back for any of my dermatological needs .

Posted on December 15th, 2011

Very thorough. First time I ever had a COMPLETE skin check. Unlike others who glanced at me from across the room. Highly recommend. Beautiful clean facilities.

Posted on October 4th, 2010

Dr. Reddy has exceptional medical and surgical skills. He has picked up on several growths that were either precancerous or cancers that other Dermatologists missed. Very intelligent, courteous physician. Would highly recommend.

Posted on November 30th, 2009

Excellent cosmetic dermatologist. Been to a few physicans in town and I will only go to him for my dermatology and cosmetic treatments.

Great Dermatologist !

Posted on September 29th, 2009

Very professional. Well trained physician who performs very thorough exams.