A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surajit Chaudhuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surajit Chaudhuri is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaudhuri
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chaudhuri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surajit Chaudhuri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudhuri graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Chaudhuri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Southeastern Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surajit Chaudhuri MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Surajit Chaudhuri practice?
- Dr. Surajit Chaudhuri has 1 office location.
Dr. Surajit Chaudhuri practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Internists, Fayetteville Hematologists, and Fayetteville Oncologists.