Learn more about Dr. Surajit Chaudhuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surajit Chaudhuri is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaudhuri
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Chaudhuri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surajit Chaudhuri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudhuri graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Chaudhuri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Southeastern Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surajit Chaudhuri MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Surajit Chaudhuri practice?
- Dr. Surajit Chaudhuri has 1 office location.
Dr. Surajit Chaudhuri practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Internists, Fayetteville Hematologists, and Fayetteville Oncologists.