Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Surajit Majumdar
Dr. Surajit Majumdar, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with other offices in Rolla, MO and Saint Louis, MO. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Majumdar is affiliated with Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Phelps County Regional Medical Center and Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital. Dr. Majumdar has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Surajit Majumdar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Surajit Majumdar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr Thomas Wright
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Vascular Surgery
Saint Louis, MO
Dr. Lee Hanson
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi15
Dr. Panduranga Koya
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi26