A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surakit Pungpapong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surakit Pungpapong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pungpapong
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pungpapong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surakit Pungpapong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Pancreatitis
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Portal Hypertension
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pungpapong graduated from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pungpapong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic hospital
- Mayo Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surakit Pungpapong MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Surakit Pungpapong practice?
- Dr. Surakit Pungpapong has 1 office location.
Dr. Surakit Pungpapong practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists, Jacksonville Gastroenterologists, and Jacksonville Hepatologists.