A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surakit Pungpapong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surakit Pungpapong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surakit Pungpapong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Pancreatitis
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Portal Hypertension
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pungpapong graduated from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pungpapong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic hospital
- Mayo Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surakit Pungpapong MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Surakit Pungpapong practice?
- Dr. Surakit Pungpapong has 1 office location.
Dr. Surakit Pungpapong practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists, Jacksonville Gastroenterologists, and Jacksonville Hepatologists.