A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suranganee De Lanerolle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suranganee De Lanerolle is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suranganee De Lanerolle, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. De Lanerolle graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. De Lanerolle has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suranganee Mary De Lanerolle MD is a female Neurologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Suranganee M. De Lanerolle practice?
- Dr. Suranganee De Lanerolle has 1 office location.
Dr. Suranganee De Lanerolle practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Stony Brook, NY.
See Stony Brook Neurologists.