Dr. Suranganee De Lanerolle Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Suranganee De Lanerolle?

September 28th, 2016

Often long waits.

My experience with this doctor (5 years) was that she was ALWAYS behind in her appointments, having patients wait for 1-2 hours to see her for scheduled appointment. This is not a one time event, notice the word ALWAYS! Bring a big book to read folks.

April 20th, 2016

the office at 2500 Nesconset hwy was dirty she did the exam in her office not in an exam room. It smelled like urine horrible experience.

August 29th, 2015

bad doctor

This doctor is a bad person a nightmare !!!, she was extremely nasty last time I saw her ( a week ago)she didn't care about me as her patient never show up to the office , I waited 2 hour for her she never show UP!!! She's unprofessional , I was treated bad by her before , and she's a Selfish .I wonder how she got her digree ??? This ...has absolutely NO respect for nobody I would never go back to her and never NEVER recommend her to nobody .

July 24th, 2015

Could be great?

Went in for a consultation which seemed promising and had some diagnostic exams scheduled. However she didn't show up to either of them. She seemed very knowledgeable, however it doesn't do me any good if she isn't able to keep her appointments. I missed two days of work and am now have to start over and just find a new physician.

November 29th, 2014

Great Doctor

I was treating by known doctors for 2 years. But, I was so lucky to meet Dr. Delanerolle and she took care of my issue within 1 month of treatment. I appreciate her help and wish her good luck.

July 31st, 2014

This doctor is a nightmare! Not only is her waiting room filthy and stuffy, but she has no concern for patient privacy or time. I spent an hour and a half waiting in her filthy waiting room and when I was finally called in, the door was left open during my procedure. The receptionist came in numerous times to ask for prescriptions for other patients and for her to take phone calls, each time stallings procedure. She was extremely nasty and rude and said I was lucky that she closed the door for me. She told me that I can leave if I didn't like that I spent 3 hours total for the completion of my procedure because she had to stop nervous times I would never ever recommend her to anyone! Extremely unorganized and unprofessional.

April 5th, 2013

Not together at all

I like this doctor a lot as a doctor. She knows what she is doing and her bedside manner is very good. She spends A LOT of time with you, is thorough and truly cares about your outcome, questions and concerns. On the other hand time management is not her strong suit; her appointments are never on time. I was scheduled for a 11am appointment and I wasn't seen until 1:30p and because I was getting testing done I wasn't out until 4:30p and we didn't even finish the testing. Each time I have gone to her office the wait was always between an hour and 2 hours later then the original scheduled appointment. Even when you are the first appointment of the day she would show up late. I know she also works at a Hospital and runs into the problem of replacement doctors not showing up/or on time, but that shouldn't have to be my problem. If it wasn't for the massive amount of time wasted while trying to see her she would get 5 stars. People have lives and thing to do and that is not how a business should be run. She needs an office manager badly.

February 11th, 2013

Run the other way!

After a 40 minute drive to her office, she was not there and the office was closed. I called her cell phone and was sent right to voice mail. I waited outside about 20 minutes and left. She forgot my appointment. She likes to brag about how many hundreds of people she has treated for a specific rare disease. However, she nearly cost me my life and refused to admit to her mistake. She has a big ego. Because of her mistreatment I had to spend many weeks in hospital traumatized by her procedure. She came to see me two time and said I could go back to my original doctor. Don't be swayed by her bragging. Everything is not always as it seems.

March 22nd, 2012

At my first appointment I had to wait but then when I did see her I understood why. I have never met a more thorough doctor! She listened to my long list of problems and clearly explained what she believed was going on which was validated by my test results. After seeing multiple doctors that never could diagnose my problem it was so nice to finally have an answer! She is the BEST & her staff is great!

October 12th, 2011

Dr. DeLanerolle was able to make diagnosis immediately and started treatment which helped to eliminate permanent damage. She is caring and open minded and very efficient. I have a rare disease and she is very attentive and researches and contacts other physicians to get me the best care.

September 9th, 2011

Terrible

Could have been diagnosed better by a chimp

June 9th, 2010

Dr. De Lanerolle is always accurate, patient, understanding and ensures my knowledge on my needs and follow through of my care. She spends time with me to help me!