Neurologists
2500 Nesconset Hwy
Bldg 16A
Stony Brook, Stony Brook, NY 11790
631-246-5454
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Not together at all  |  show details
by Christine S on Apr 5th, 2013

I like this doctor a lot as a doctor. She knows what she is doing and her bedside manner is very good. She spends A LOT of time with you, is thorough and truly cares about your outcome, questions and concerns. On the other hand time management is not her strong suit; her appointments are never on time. I was scheduled for a 11am appointment and I wasn't seen until 1:30p and because I was getting testing done I wasn't out until 4:30p and we didn't even finish the testing. Each time I have gone to her office the wait was always between an hour and 2 hours later then the original scheduled appointment. Even when you are the first appointment of the day she would show up late. I know she also works at a Hospital and runs into the problem of replacement doctors not showing up/or on time, but that shouldn't have to be my problem. If it wasn't for the massive amount of time wasted while trying to see her she would get 5 stars. People have lives and thing to do and that is not how a business should be run. She needs an office manager badly.

|  Run the other way!  |  show details
Feb 11th, 2013

After a 40 minute drive to her office, she was not there and the office was closed. I called her cell phone and was sent right to voice mail. I waited outside about 20 minutes and left. She forgot my appointment. She likes to brag about how many hundreds of people she has treated for a specific rare disease. However, she nearly cost me my life and refused to admit to her mistake. She has a big ego. Because of her mistreatment I had to spend many weeks in hospital traumatized by her procedure. She came to see me two time and said I could go back to my original doctor. Don't be swayed by her bragging. Everything is not always as it seems.

Mar 22nd, 2012

At my first appointment I had to wait but then when I did see her I understood why. I have never met a more thorough doctor! She listened to my long list of problems and clearly explained what she believed was going on which was validated by my test results. After seeing multiple doctors that never could diagnose my problem it was so nice to finally have an answer! She is the BEST & her staff is great!

|  DONT BOTHER  |  show details
Nov 27th, 2011

THIS DOCTOR HAS ABSOLUTELY NO RESPECT FOR YOU. SHE HAS CANCELLED SO MANY APPOINTMENTS THAT IVE LOST COUNT. BUT DOESNT CANCELL A DAY BEFORE. CANCELLS WHEN IM ALREADY SITTING IN WAITING ROOM FOR OVER AN HOUR

Oct 12th, 2011

Dr. DeLanerolle was able to make diagnosis immediately and started treatment which helped to eliminate permanent damage. She is caring and open minded and very efficient. I have a rare disease and she is very attentive and researches and contacts other physicians to get me the best care.

|  Terrible  |  show details
Sep 9th, 2011

Could have been diagnosed better by a chimp

by Michelle Bermani on Jun 9th, 2010

Dr. De Lanerolle is always accurate, patient, understanding and ensures my knowledge on my needs and follow through of my care. She spends time with me to help me!