Dr. Surani Fernando MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

March 10th, 2015
Dr. Fernando is a Gem!
I had a bad experience at another place so I found Dr. Fernando and I am glad I made the switch. She never rushes me and will answer all my questions even if I think they are silly. She will always listen to my thoughts and concerns and takes that into consideration when seeing what dose my medicine should be. The staff has always been very friendly on the phone and in person and if you call with a concern Dr. Fernando will call you back herself the same day. I am happy I found such a caring Doctor!

January 14th, 2015
Excellent Dr and staff

August 22nd, 2014
Patient
Dr is always late and always overbooked. The office is always eager to collect the copay and usually isn't willing to talk over the phone in order to get you to come in. One lady behind the desk is very very rude over the phone and in person.

August 28th, 2009
An Honor to Medicine, A Blessing for Her Patients
We can count ourselves fortunate that Dr. Surani Fernando happens to practice in Connecticut and, specifically, in New Haven. She is an asset to this community, an outstanding leader in her field, and a clinician and diagnostician of rare, valuable, and truly impressive insight, dedication, knowledge, skill, and superlative judgment. If anyone out there happens to need to be cared for by a truly stellar Endocrinologist, then please do yourself a favor and try to get an appointment with this doctor. She saw in an instant matters that had puzzled--or had been overlooked by others--for some time. Her colleagues I hope do--and should--hold her in the highest esteem. If she provides her learned opinion, then pay heed to her words. I and my family feel a profound debt of gratitude and thanks to her for restoring health and for truly being the absolute master of her profession. What a pleasure, what a relief, and what a gift. Patients--FOLLOW HER ADVICE. She ought hold a position of teaching at our very best universities. She has much to teach others about the science of endocrinology.