Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Surapone Chintanakarn
Dr. Surapone Chintanakarn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oak Forest, IL. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Chintanakarn is affiliated with Oak Forest Hospital Of Cook County. He speaks English.
Dr. Surapone Chintanakarn has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Surapone Chintanakarn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oak Forest, IL.
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Dr. Homer Abiad
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Oak Forest, IL 0 mi22
Dr. Mathew George
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Oak Forest, IL 0 mi14