Internist, Infectious Disease Specialist (virus, bacteria, parasites)

1.0

Surbhi Leekah is mean! show details Surbhi Leekah is mean!
Dec 23rd, 2010

This woman has made me fear doctors for the rest of my life with the way she treated me. She is rude and insensitive. She told me SHE felt like a failure because she could not make me feel better, very unprofessional. I do not care about her feelings. She also told me she had given up on me and this was after I got out of the nuthouse; the last thing you tell someone who was in a nuthouse. The nuthouse she had me end up in for pumping me full of medication that had many contradictions with each other and I had a very bad reaction to them. She told me in a roundabout but easily interpreted way that I was a loser because I was choosing to be a stay at mother for a few years with my three kids. She also told me stay at home moms are not entitled to as good of care as a working person because we do not work as hard as an employed person. (yah right) All stay at home moms would set her straight. I am sure this website would not allow me to put my true feelings on here and all the names I would like to call her. I would sit in her office waiting for 30-60 minutes to get in and put up with her verbal abuse. I would not recommend Surbhi Leekah to care for my dog. She is pure evil!