Learn more about Dr. Surbhi Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surbhi Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surbhi Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Illness
- Diabetic Foot
- Drug Allergy
- Facial Pain
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Shah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surbhi Parth Shah MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Surbhi P. Shah practice?
- Dr. Surbhi Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Surbhi Shah practices Internal Medicine near Bolingbrook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lombard, IL.
See Bolingbrook Internists.