A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surbhi Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surbhi Shah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surbhi Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Illness
- Diabetic Foot
- Drug Allergy
- Facial Pain
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Shah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Edward Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surbhi Parth Shah MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Surbhi P. Shah practice?
- Dr. Surbhi Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Surbhi Shah practices Internal Medicine near Bolingbrook, IL.
See Bolingbrook Internists.