Dr. Sureka Reddy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

July 3rd, 2012
Sylvia Smith
Dr. Reddy is a consciousness, though and deeply committed Dr. I trust her opinionsand have the utmost respect for her due diligence in the field of medicine. It is a pleasure visiting her office with such a proficient staff. Five stars to the practice.

April 12th, 2012
I am morbidly obese and have been scolded by my doctors for years. For the first time I have felt supprted and listened too. I have compeletly changes the way I eat and I have lost 32 lbs in 5 months, I have not been hungry and I feel great.

October 2nd, 2009
Dr. Sureka Reddy - The Best in the Area!
I had doubts picking a doctor from the book provided to me from my employer. I had to use a doctor in the network with the first insurance group we were associated. After being treated by Dr. Reddy, I was glad I found her and her group. Dr. Reddy has always shown interest in my personal health, taken her time talking with me. She has valued my request and judgements concerning my overall health and gave her professional opinion after considering all options. She has always been right on in her diagnosis and in treating whatever ails me. She will be my doctor as long as I am and she is in this area of NJ. I highly recommend her and I am a strong critic!