Dr. Surekha Bandlamuri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Surekha Bandlamuri?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Surekha Bandlamuri?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 10th, 2016

The only issue I have is the wait at times. Other than that Dr. B and Nicole are excellent care givers as is Vanessa.

April 14th, 2015

Dr B. is very thorough and follows through all her care with you.

January 7th, 2015

kidney cancer patient

August 25th, 2012

This doctor kept writing while I was talking, with no eye contact, as if she wished I would just be quiet and go away. So after the second visi, that's what I did.

April 11th, 2011

poor customer service

Never on time, does not give time needed after you wait. Do not feel like she cares for your health. Just about the money

January 18th, 2011

Dr Bandlamuri cares more for money than she cares for her patients. She is poor excuse for a doctor. I know six patients that have gone to her all of which did not feel she truly cared for them or did a good job of assessing their health. She double.charges on appointments if you bring up any other issues than what you specifically came in for. When you try to speak to her she will not return your call. The wait in her office for an appointment is at least 45 minutes. Do yourself a favor find a doctor that will care about YOU!

December 30th, 2010

My doctor for life

After a long time playing Russian roulette with many doctors, I finally found MY DOCTOR. Three important issues for me:1. I am self employed and have a high deductible insurance. In the beginning of my high deductible insurance, I had the same bad experience as others (previous reviews). I called my insurance and found out I am responsible for all the visits, prescriptions, labs... and not the doctor. 2. For the longest time, I had heart burn on and off and have been given pills by the other doctors. Dr. Bandlamuri diagnosed me with a bacterial infection and my heartburn is gone.3. Like other reviewers I hate waiting in the doctors office. I hurt my back and dreaded to go to the ER, but decided to check with Dr. bandlamuri's office for an appointment. To my surprise I got in the same day. This saved me a lot of money and time by not going to the ER. During the visit, the good doctor explained that by squeezing in sick people like me at the last minute she runs behind sometimes. This was not the case with other doctors. They made me wait and it took forever to get an appointment. I went through some of the comments by the reviewers, and am not sure what they are unhappy about. I am very happy with Dr. bandlamuri and she is my doctor until my last breath. During my long lifetime and am retired now, I have been with many doctors and my doc is the best...

May 24th, 2010

Afraid to make a diagnosis

I like Dr. Bandlamuri alot, however, I have been seeing her for over 2 years for a specific problem and she has not really helped me. Yes, she is kind and considerate, but she never is on time and I feel ignores my symptoms.

May 13th, 2010

Office management

I feel comfortable with Dr. Bandlamuri, I like her as a person and as my doctor. What I don't like is the lack of management in her office. It's like pulling teeth to get a returned call. Referrals are never sent (in my case) as promised. Your office requires and appointment to get the referral, the waiting time is usually no less than one hour and then the referral is never sent. I waited over two months to finally get a request for a walker, this included two or maybe three appointments and a number of phone calls. None of the phone calls where returned. Today I called and asked if there was any way I could get a statement from Dr. Bandlamuri regarding my disability because I need my son's assistance for one week. I will be here by myself for that week otherwise and I am unable to do many things on my own. The person in the office was rude, and said my son and I need to come in for an appointment. I explained that is not possible because he lives in CA and he needs this statement to get the time off to be here in the first place. I was then told "well, we aren't going to do it" and then I was hung up on. This type of or should I say this lack of service is on going and very stressful to me, to the point I think I should find another doctor. I never have these problems with my cardiologist or pulmonary doctor. They ALWAYS return calls the same day, always polite, and very helpful with all my needs. I hope this feedback is useful to you, every time I have an appointment there, other patients in the waiting room are complaining about the same issues.

April 26th, 2010

Very thorough !

April 25th, 2010

Very caring & knowlegable

April 20th, 2010

Dr Bandlamuri made several diagnostic errors which came to light when the insurance carrier denied payment. They took considerable and effort to correct on our part, although she was reprimanded by the carrier. Make sure you get a copy of your records and that you check them.