A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surekha Gangasani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surekha Gangasani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surekha Gangasani, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gangasani graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Gangasani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texoma Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surekha Rani Gangasani BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Surekha R. Gangasani practice?
- Dr. Surekha Gangasani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Surekha Gangasani practices Rheumatology near Denison, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mckinney, TX.
See Denison Rheumatologists.