Dr. Surekha Gangasani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Surekha Gangasani?

May 13th, 2015

BE WARE!!!!!

I would never recommend this doctor. I waited over two hours to get into a room then got no time or care from the doctor when she finally arrived to see me

November 7th, 2013

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. She has no respect for my time at all. When I questioned the 1 and half hour wait, she responded with, "Well I've had to wait 3 hours for a gynecologist before." Not acceptable. And never again. I saw her twice and both times I had to wait almost 2hours to see the doctor with no explanations as to why the wait was so long.

June 16th, 2013

I've been to Dr. Gangasani a couple of times. The past two visits she spent a considerable longer amount of time with me and my wait time was significantly shorter. I don't know if its because of the new office but I'm liking it!

December 14th, 2011

I have had three appointments with this doctor at a very high copay. They will not return calls and I have not had any relief. They want me to keep coming back and paying but not delivering any results. The office manager is very unprofessional. Once they realize you are not going to pay any more money until you can get some results they dont want to talk to you anymore.

October 8th, 2011

Sarah

Great doctor. I would recommend to anyone.

August 8th, 2010

Love Dr. Gangasani!

Dr. Gangasani has taken care of me for many years now. I have had many, many complications due to my meds and my disease; and she never hesitates to call me, see me, or prescribe medication immediately when needed. For the first few years she had a lot of staff turn over which was sometimes unnerving, but that seems to have stopped for the time being. While I adore some of her staff, they are fantastic, others are not so much. This is true at most offices. Dr. Gangasani is so fantastic I can overlook the few members of her staff that give me pause. She does spend time with her patients, so often she is running late. I get my appointments as early as possible due to this issue. She has many elderly patients who require immediate attention, so I certainly do not hold this against her. I always leave my entire morning open due to the fact that I am not sure how long I might have to wait. Sometimes I get in really quickly, sometimes not so much. The wait is worth it with Dr. Gangasani.

June 1st, 2010

Awsome caring dr. I have resistant Diabetes, OA & pDPN

I have gone to Dr. Gangasani for all my arthritis need and illnesses that no other Dr.'s misdiagnosed. She is a very carrying person.

June 9th, 2009

Never On Time

I have been seeing Dr. Gangasani for almost two years and she has NEVER seen me on time. After the first few appointments with her seeing me two hours after the scheduled time, I began to make my all my appointments her first. She still never saw me for at least 30 minutes after. When I approached her with my complaint, I received a certified letter stating that she could no longer be my physician. She gave no reason. Be cautious with her.

June 5th, 2009