A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surekha Khedekar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surekha Khedekar is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khedekar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khedekar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Khedekar graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Khedekar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- East Orange General Hospital
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surekha Khedekar MD is a male Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Surekha Khedekar practice?
- Dr. Surekha Khedekar has 10 office locations.
Dr. Surekha Khedekar practices Radiology near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Orange, NJ and Rutherford, NJ.
See Newark Radiologists.