A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surekha Khedekar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Khedekar graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Khedekar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- East Orange General Hospital
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surekha Khedekar MD is a male Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Surekha Khedekar practice?
- Dr. Surekha Khedekar has 1 office location.
Dr. Surekha Khedekar practices Radiology near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Radiologists.