A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surekha Machupalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surekha Machupalli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surekha Machupalli, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Machupalli graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Machupalli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surekha Machupalli MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Surekha Machupalli practice?
- Dr. Surekha Machupalli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Surekha Machupalli practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.