Dr. Surekha Machupalli MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 16th, 2017
WTH
To don't know where to begin. Very unprofessional, no bedside manner, told us thst she is not going to explain medical terminology to us. We arrived for a follow up to an ultrasound done and she had not even looked at it. She didn't even know why we were there. I tried to explain to her that I was there for moral support but my mother in law needed her to explain what was happening. She got upset with me and told us that she was not a good fit for us. Stay AWAY!!!

July 1st, 2017
WORST EVER !!!!!!!!
Does not answer calls once done with checkup and payment. When I called I was in immense pain, the staff says doctor is in restroom and is busy and never call back, then she says she has ordered medicine in pharmacy when I went to collect it was the same that I was already having and it cost me $12. Don't prefer going to this doctor.

March 30th, 2017
worst doctor with no ethics
This is the worst doctor without any work ethics or does not show any professionalism. I was in the waiting room for 1.5 hours after which I came to know that she left the premises through the back door without informing anyone. The front office staff was panicking now knowing the whereabouts of the doctor. She called the doctor multiple times and was not answered. There were other patines that were waiting too. Some disciplinary action needs to be taken against this doctor.

March 3rd, 2017
Very Worst
Hi ..Please dont go this hospital..Very worst..They target is only money.money..They will Ask to come monthly 5-6 times.Not good treatment.Getiing more money for unwanted test..

December 5th, 2016
Unorganized. Highly frustratinging. The most difficult part of my pregnancy was dealing with them. They dont try to solve your issues they just try to talk over you and get you off the phone. They dont fill out the paper work correctly and the excuse is that they are short staffed and the doctor is over worked. If that was the case then she should stop accepting new patients until her load is down! They never had sonogram paper. I would not recommend this place to anyone. It takes so much to find a good doctor and transfer and this was the only one my insurance would cover at the time.

September 29th, 2016
I have never gone to see a physician that had such poor staff. The staff is very rude, do not understand billing or how to veirfy benfits. I would give them copy of my insurance card and they would turn around and ask for it again on the same date of service. It’s said that this doctor has chosen to be so unattached to what her office staff is doing or how they are treating patients in the waiting area that it over shadows any good that they doctor has done in the back. The waiting area is dark, hot and un kept. If zero was a rating for how courteous the staff is that is what I would have given them.

September 19th, 2016
Recommended
I trust Dr Machupalli. It is hard to find a gynecologist that you feel comfortable with and trust. I have to wait sometimes to see her, but I never feel rushed when she is in the room with me. She takes enough time to answer my questions. I highly recommend her.

August 23rd, 2016
Dr. Machupalli has taken great care of my pregnancy. I have felt very comfortable during my entire visits, she listens and answers all of my concerns, oh and the nurse is very nice too!!

August 4th, 2016
Dr. Machupalli and her staff were great. I can't believe she took the time to see me just before her vacation. Her assistant was very helpful. Went for a follow-up visit and same great treatment. Wait time was not bad at all, much better than others!. I am glad I found Dr. Machupalli!

January 16th, 2016
Worst experience ever.
She almost cost my wife her life by failing to diagnose 2 weeks Ectopic pregnancy. If your life matter, you should stay away.

August 27th, 2015
I do not recommend I actually switched doctors after meeting her.

February 12th, 2015
Explains condition very well.