Dr. Surekha Machupalli MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

no change

December 5th, 2016
Unorganized. Highly frustratinging. The most difficult part of my pregnancy was dealing with them. They dont try to solve your issues they just try to talk over you and get you off the phone. They dont fill out the paper work correctly and the excuse is that they are short staffed and the doctor is over worked. If that was the case then she should stop accepting new patients until her load is down! They never had sonogram paper. I would not recommend this place to anyone. It takes so much to find a good doctor and transfer and this was the only one my insurance would cover at the time.

September 29th, 2016
I have never gone to see a physician that had such poor staff. The staff is very rude, do not understand billing or how to veirfy benfits. I would give them copy of my insurance card and they would turn around and ask for it again on the same date of service. It’s said that this doctor has chosen to be so unattached to what her office staff is doing or how they are treating patients in the waiting area that it over shadows any good that they doctor has done in the back. The waiting area is dark, hot and un kept. If zero was a rating for how courteous the staff is that is what I would have given them.

September 19th, 2016
Recommended
I trust Dr Machupalli. It is hard to find a gynecologist that you feel comfortable with and trust. I have to wait sometimes to see her, but I never feel rushed when she is in the room with me. She takes enough time to answer my questions. I highly recommend her.

August 22nd, 2016
Dr. Machupalli has taken great care of my pregnancy. I have felt very comfortable during my entire visits, she listens and answers all of my concerns, oh and the nurse is very nice too!!

August 3rd, 2016
Dr. Machupalli and her staff were great. I can't believe she took the time to see me just before her vacation. Her assistant was very helpful. Went for a follow-up visit and same great treatment. Wait time was not bad at all, much better than others!. I am glad I found Dr. Machupalli!

January 16th, 2016
Worst experience ever.
She almost cost my wife her life by failing to diagnose 2 weeks Ectopic pregnancy. If your life matter, you should stay away.

August 27th, 2015
I do not recommend I actually switched doctors after meeting her.

February 12th, 2015
Explains condition very well.

March 19th, 2014
my first visit
She is my first doctor in the U.S.A. I am very comfortable with her and gives good guidance everytime. She talks very friendly everytime and her treatment also very good. Thanks so much for what you did for me...

August 5th, 2013
Very helpful doctor. Strongly recomend.

July 3rd, 2013
Machupalli is great at her proffession.

May 14th, 2013
Untruthful dr!
Went to this dr entire pregnancy and up to two months after. When we started going to her we made it clear we wanted to deliver at medial center of plano she said she was in process of gettin rights to deliver at that hospital. We continued our visits with her thinking she would get rights. That never happened and refused to let us know in a timely manor. Forum out in labor and delivery (since we still went to er when contactions came on) that she had her privileges revoked due to previous problems. Again when we asked her staff they refused to let us know that was the reason. Apparantly she has no rights to any hospital. Gotthe mirena from her also still trying to give her the benefit of doubt and was covered in a rash all over my legs face and neck. Called the office and left a voice mail and never received a call back. Called the office let them know my situation and the dr said it wasn't from the mirena. Also they don't have they have to rent a room due to no office!