Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  my first visit  |  show details
by NAGA LAKS KADIYAM on Mar 19th, 2014

She is my first doctor in the U.S.A. I am very comfortable with her and gives good guidance everytime. She talks very friendly everytime and her treatment also very good. Thanks so much for what you did for me...

by Sandha Chandupalaty on Aug 5th, 2013

Very helpful doctor. Strongly recomend.

Jul 3rd, 2013

Machupalli is great at her proffession.

|  Untruthful dr!  |  show details
May 14th, 2013

Went to this dr entire pregnancy and up to two months after. When we started going to her we made it clear we wanted to deliver at medial center of plano she said she was in process of gettin rights to deliver at that hospital. We continued our visits with her thinking she would get rights. That never happened and refused to let us know in a timely manor. Forum out in labor and delivery (since we still went to er when contactions came on) that she had her privileges revoked due to previous problems. Again when we asked her staff they refused to let us know that was the reason. Apparantly she has no rights to any hospital. Gotthe mirena from her also still trying to give her the benefit of doubt and was covered in a rash all over my legs face and neck. Called the office and left a voice mail and never received a call back. Called the office let them know my situation and the dr said it wasn't from the mirena. Also they don't have they have to rent a room due to no office!

|  Rag V  |  show details
Mar 2nd, 2013

Very friendly and knowledgeable doctor. I strongly recommend.

Oct 24th, 2012

To begin with, this doctor punctured my uterus and small intestine during D&C. She did not realize this mistake immediately. After the symptoms started showing up, I tried to call her and left messages on her voice mail. She did not reply for two days. As a result, I had to be rushed to the emergency where another surgeon "fixed" me. I was told later that I am not her only victim and that she has done it multiple times. I hope no one goes through what I underwent because of careless doctors like her.

|  Please don't go to her  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2012

My wife was pregnant and went there and at the same time she was pregnant and didn't tell us till her 8th month. Finally she had referred to another doctor. No proper caring, billing issues and every time needs to pay copay even during pregnancy. Man I am tied.

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
by Smitha gudepu on Aug 10th, 2010

My second delivery was like a cake walk and the credit goes to docotor machupallishe made it very easy without any complications