Dr. Surekha Perlman MD Patient Reviews

February 21st, 2016
Terrible experience!

August 20th, 2015
Nurse
I've seen several endocrinologists over the years. She is by far the most educated and the easiest to talk too. I highly recommend her to my family, friends and colleagues.

January 24th, 2015
Great care and staff
I must say that Dr. Perlman is not only an expert who could diagnose my long drawn issue in a short time but also is very compassionate towards the patient. The promptness of her Staff office is much appreciated. I always am able to get an appointment with ease. Thanks.

June 20th, 2014
Save your time and money and find another doctor. The staff and doctor are extremely neglectful, uncaring and just basically don't care about their patients. The worst experience I have ever had.

September 17th, 2013
Dr. Surekha Perlman was a Godsend for me. She was my doctor while practicing in Odessa, Tx. She is extremely caring, dedicated and knowledgeable with regard to HRT. I have been going from doctor to doctor since Dr. Perlman left West Texas and no other internal medicine doctor has measured up. Consequently, my health has declined considerably. Yes, several of her office staff members were difficult and unaccommodating, but I had a heart-to-heart conversation with her about that and I soon began to see improvements in personnel attitudes and productivity. When a doctor is fully engrossed in her work, she may not be aware of the problems with office management. The patient should make the doctor aware of the inconveniences being caused a by her inept or uncaring staff. The only BIG inconvenience for me was having to take time off from my job for frequent office visits.

August 5th, 2010
I had the worse experience with Dr. Perlman and her office staff. She did not answer my questions, when I did ask she would say leave it up to me. She would run tests and I never got an answer till I went back 4 weeks later, you never found out anything about the visit till the next one. I left her office crying every time I went, I just felt that I was a $sign in her eyes.

July 7th, 2009
Horrible Horrible Horrible Doctor
Please do not see this doctor! I don't even think she deserves the title...my experience was horrible. She obviously is not American because her bed side manners are horrible. I am still cleaning up the mess she and her office staff created. Not only was my office experience horrific, she created an insurance nightmare. There are so many things I could tell you but to keep it short and to the point nothing was accomplished other than emotional and mental anguish! Horrible doctor and staff!

December 4th, 2008
Dr. Surekha Perlman is WONDERFUL
Dr. Surekha Perlman is wonderful doctor. She is attentive and cares for her patients. I am so glad I found her! Her office staff however are pretty difficult. They can be rude unless Dr. Perlman is near, and the lab person can be kind of discouraging. I hate to have to call the office, I usually have to call four to seven times to even get a question answered BUT PLEASE don't let that discourage you--just be prepared to deal with the office staff. Dr. Perlman is worth seeing despite her employees!! Please go and see her--she is the best Endocrinologist I have ever seen. She can help you--and hopefully her office staff will change soon!

May 13th, 2016