Dr. Surekha Sharma Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 20th, 2009

Great Service

This group as a whole is really excellent. They are very friendly and concerned, never rush through the appointment, and ask any and all questions. I love the waiting room for my kids too, we actually feel like we don't get to spend enough time in there! Also, in my experience I've run into several receptionists in this field that are less than ideal, that is not the case with Dr. Sharma's office ... this receptionist is very sweet and courteous and doesn't make you feel bad for being there. I really love this office and would recommend them to anyone.

September 12th, 2011