A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surekha Shenoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surekha Shenoy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surekha Shenoy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shenoy graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Shenoy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Stamford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surekha Shenoy BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Surekha Shenoy practice?
- Dr. Surekha Shenoy has 1 office location.
Dr. Surekha Shenoy practices Pediatrics near Darien, CT.
See Darien Pediatricians.