Learn more about Dr. Surekha Vetsa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surekha Vetsa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surekha Vetsa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vetsa graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Vetsa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vetsa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Surekha S. Vetsa practice?
Dr. Surekha Vetsa practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Sunnyvale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA and Walnut Creek, CA.
See Sunnyvale Internists, Sunnyvale Geriatric Doctors, and Sunnyvale Emergency Physicians.