Very gentle doctor show details Very gentle doctor
Dec 22nd, 2014

Excellent Doctor with accurate diagnosis and follow-up. No other doctor did so much follow-up to address the complex issue.

by Astev Yeruahs on Jun 9th, 2014

Even though I has a serious problem, the doctor handled the situation smoothly, She did not make me too worried and her confidence helped me survive. I thoroughly thank her for her support.

Doctor was ok, but the office team is hopeless show details Doctor was ok, but the office team is hopeless
by Batta on Dec 3rd, 2013

I had to call the doctors office 3-4 times to get my moms blood test numbers, but I still didn't get a call from the doctors office. They always said they will look into it and get back to me. I never got a call from them. I advice caution when you want some information from the doctors office. The doctor was ok, but not great.

Feb 20th, 2012

Diagnosis was accurate and we elder group patients talk about her and she is the best and caring doctor we have seen .

Oct 11th, 2011

She is awesome

Feb 19th, 2010

Doctor changed our mother's medication without anyones consent or knowledge. As a direct result of this change our mother was hospitalized. Even after that the doctor didn't figure out the correlation.