A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surendar Purohit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surendar Purohit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Purohit
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Purohit Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surendar Purohit, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Purohit graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Purohit has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surendar S Purohit MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Surendar S. Purohit practice?
- Dr. Surendar Purohit has 1 office location.
Dr. Surendar Purohit practices Ophthalmology near Jackson, MI.
See Jackson Ophthalmologists.