A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surendar Purohit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surendar Purohit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Purohit
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Purohit Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surendar Purohit, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Purohit graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Purohit has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surendar S Purohit MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Surendar S. Purohit practice?
- Dr. Surendar Purohit has 15 office locations.
Dr. Surendar Purohit practices Ophthalmology near Chelsea, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Chelsea Ophthalmologists.