A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surender Bodhireddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surender Bodhireddy, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodhireddy graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Bodhireddy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
- Covenant Healthcare System Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surender Reddy Bodhireddy MD is a male Pathologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Surender R. Bodhireddy practice?
- Dr. Surender Bodhireddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Surender Bodhireddy practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pathologists.