A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surender Edla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surender Edla is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surender Edla, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Edla graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Edla has 3 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Gettysburg Hospital
- WellSpan Medical Group
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Edla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- CareFirst - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Surender Edla practice?
Dr. Surender Edla practices Family Medicine near Etters, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, PA.
See Etters Family Physicians.