Overall Review

May 6th, 2016
The Dr G was recomended to us and our newborn son ( now 18months) by my friends' mom, who had her son visiting Dr G since he was 9 yr old. I cant say enough about the Dr from my own expirience, alway calm and reassuring, never rushes to prescribe antibiotics, very through out check ups (noticed tied tongue immidiately even though 2 prior pediatricians we saw, never looked in baby's mouth ), always makes sure you leave with no questions in mind, very understanding and accomodating (vaccinations schedule). The nurse who works with us is just wonderful and very carring as well, the only downsides are a Looooong wait time and Outdated office. Reccomend to see Dr G to every parent.

October 6th, 2015
Great MD!!!
I've known Dr. G for 8 yrs started with my oldest child. He has ALWAYS been attentive to our child's and family needs. I've even transferred to him as my family PCP. He practices MEDICINE, not business.

February 1st, 2015
Most Dependable Doctor
Dr. G is an excellent doctor, extremely dependable and caring of his patients. There have been times when our kids were sick and he made himself available at all hours. He truly cares about his patients and spends time with each patient ensuring that we understand everything when it comes to our kids. He goes above and beyond for all his patients and I would highly recommend him to anyone that wants an excellent, caring and dependab doctor.

January 31st, 2015
Amazing doctor amazing human being
Dr G is the most professional compassionate and caring doctor. My children actually look forward to their visits to see him. He always goes above and beyond his duties as a doctor into just being a caring person. Recently on a family trip to Dominican republic my daughter was sick with 103.5 fever. Dr G spoke to me regularly keeping updated with her symptoms and guiding me as to what to do. He even called me the day we landed to make sure she was ok and if I needed to bring her to see him. I have numerous stories like this. My daughter even wants to be a doctor because of him because she said she wants to help people feel better like dr G

March 14th, 2014
KEEP CALM...DR. G IS HERE NOW!
Went to almost every doc in Brooklyn and biggest problem with most of them was the rush, rush, rush. And usually i ended up with nothing more than a hastily scribbled script for antibiotics..again! but then i decided i was done being frustrating and stressed out by so-called "business" doctors and listened to a co-worker who suggested i see Dr. Gorukanti. Bless him! And many, many thanks to her for the suggestion! i have to say i have been thrilled with Dr. Gorukanti and his staff for the past few years! absolutely no stress or frustration with him! no unnecessary antibiotics ever! no worries about the dr. actually listening to you and talking to you for as long as you need to feel REALLY & TRULY reassured! and a staff who makes the process of seeing the doctor so easy, efficient and almost effortless!

October 9th, 2013
The most dependable and trustworthy doc ever!
My family and I have come to rely on Dr. Gorunkanti for our medical needs because no one does it better - and once you become a patient you will completely understand the reason why we trust him so completely. He NEVER rushes a patient out of the office. When he is in the room with you, you are his first and only priority and until you have no further questions/concerns that he hasn't done his very best to answer and/or address, he will not leave your side. And the whole time, he and his whole staff will make you and your family just feel so at ease - professional, knowledgeable and caring - we couldn't ask for anything more from our family doc and his office! So while there may be a wait to see him, he's most definitely worth the wait!

March 22nd, 2013
In Dr. G We Trust!
Recently switched to Dr. Gorukanti after reading all the wonderful reviews and want to let everyone know that you are 100% right - a genuinely positive experience every time we see him! He's a great diagnostician and definitely keeps up with the newest information, procedures and treatments so you know you're dealing with someone who takes just as much time to educate himself about the latest advances in his profession as he does making sure you understand exactly what's going on with your child! And his bed-side manner is just so gentle and easy-going that it takes your anxiety and fears away when you speak with him, especially when you're dealing with a sick, cranky and miserable child and feel like you're at the end of your rope with frustration! He always gives you his full time and attention and keeps you calm and sane which is why we're very thankful that we now have him as our doctor!

October 22nd, 2012
The most compassionate Doctor I have EVER had! A wonderful, patient, caring man!

October 16th, 2012
And our vote for best doc, period, goes to....Dr. G, of course!
THE BEST...THE BEST...THE VERY VERY BEST! Seems that we parents and our kids all agree that we have struck gold with Dr. G! He cares. He listens. He takes our calls whenever we need him. He doesn't just throw antibiotics immediately at every little cough or stiffle. And most, importantly, he diagnoses - carefully, accurately and knowledgeably. This is the doctor you should be taking your kids to...period...end of story!P.S. And you should see his brand new office in Staten Island...WOW doesn't do it justice...it's just gorgeously inventive and creative to look at, with something fun and interesting around every corner and on every wall! Whether you're a kid or a parent, you won't be able to help yourself from being truly impressed. It seems that Dr. G put just as much consideration and thought into creating a pleasing and comfortable and imaginative environment for us as he did into hiring a wonderfully efficient, professional and attentive staff who always have smiles waiting for us. It's a pleasure to walk through his office doors every, single time, even with a sick child in your arms, because here you and your child will be truly taken care of!

September 18th, 2012
Dr. G is..............Grrrrreattt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One of the most finest of human beings & Dr's we have ever came across upon. everything you read & will hear about him is absolutely 100% true he is that great! no need for me to repeat what has already been said over & over just to give him my time as he has given so much time to me, my children & to the many happy people we have referred to him. Dr. G is truly a rare gem !!!

August 21st, 2012
Dr. G is a definite credit to his profession, bar none!
Dr. G is an exceptional doctor and, even more importantly, an exceptional human being who treats our children as he would his own, with the utmost care and attention. You'll never see him frazzled, frustrated or stressed. In the midst of an office full of children and their own frazzled, frustrated and usually stressed parents, you'll find Dr. G nothing less than the calm in a storming sea of coughs and sneezies! And you'll definitely never ever, ever, ever see him glance surreptitiously even once at his watch, like so many other doctors (who've given themselves a bad reputation doing just that "time" and "time" again), while attempting to hustle you out of the office so he can move on to the next patient. Instead, it's like the minute you walk in to see him with your kids, time stops and all of his attention is focused on just you and your children. Until your questions and concerns have all be addressed to your satisfaction, he will patiently, calmly and knowledgeably explain and go over results and diagnoses and actually discuss information with you, providing experienced, professional and skilled advice, opinions and recommendations until you're absolutely comfortable and confident that your children are in the best of medical hands! We have been with him since our first was born and now on our third, we have no intention of ever leaving him or his office! Dr. G raises the bar on quality patient care and I guarantee that all of his patients consider him a definite, top tier credit to his profession, bar none...hence the growing number of loyal patients and respect from peers as well as patients that he has garnered throughout his professional career!

January 18th, 2012
Truly worlds greatest doctor
I have never been so passionate about any doctors like Im about Dr. Gorukanti. I have been taking my son to him for the past 4 years. He is a true doctor which is hard to say about many of the MD businessman out there. In my sons 1st year during all our visits he spent whatever time was necessary with us explaining his progress and what we had to look forward to (since this was our first child). He is extremely knowledgeable and very caring. The staffs in both of his offices (Brooklyn & Staten Island) are very nice. I have referred many of my friends who love him just the same way.