A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surender Grover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surender Grover is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grover
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Grover Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surender Grover, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grover graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Grover has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Community Hospital
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surender M Grover MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Surender M. Grover practice?
- Dr. Surender Grover has 2 office locations.
Dr. Surender Grover practices Orthopaedic Surgery near South Amboy, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ.
See South Amboy Surgeons.