A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surender Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surender Kumar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surender Kumar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Kumar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
- Douglas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surender Verma Kumar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Surender V. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Surender Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Surender Kumar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Douglasville, GA.
See Douglasville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.