Dr. Surender Vaswani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Surender Vaswani?

The Best Doctor

Posted on February 20th, 2017

My asthma is so much better now. The doctor's treatment is working, not only that he constantly monitors, listens and cares. Highly recommend

Allergy treatment

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

Dr. Vaswani and his staff are a great team. He really cares about one's progress. Because he is so popular and accepts a wide range of insurance plans - his office is crowded at peak times.

Posted on January 24th, 2015

Requested a copy of the repot several times.Never received it.Not happy!

Terrible, worst, most unprofessional experience with a doctor I have ever had

Posted on January 2nd, 2014

This doctor was the most rude and arrogant doctor I have ever met. He seemed nice at 1st, but then when I needed to switch allergists (due to his terrible hours at my location of only being open once a week), he became personally offended and refused to release information to help my new allergist treat me. I went and spoke with him personally and he said since I didn't want to be his patient anymore, let my new doctor figure out how to treat me. He had been treating me for a year, how are they supposed to treat me without all of the information he had??? He would not send the information requested, and also refused to call my new doctor to give the info to them. He said if I need his help and want to sit in his chairs, then I need to be his patient, not theirs. He told me to let my new doctor figure out how to care for me since I didn't want to see him anymore I am their responsibility now and they will have to figure it out for themselves without his help. So unprofessional and ignorant. He does not care about people and treat them like human beings.

Posted on February 7th, 2013

So far really liked him he saw my daughter for possiable allerigies explained everything very well n clear going back for follow up and is going to see me to this time along with follow up for daughter. So far very happy and felt very confident in his treatment plan for my 6 yr old daughter. Also even though he had a packed waiting room he took his time explained everything and we did not feel rushed or as if he was to busy you would have never guessed that he had a full waiting room. Must say its very hard these days to find a doctor that is good and has great bedside manners Was ref. by a friend and well when she said he is a very good doctor that was the truth!!!! Make sure i tell my daughters ped. Office to put him on the list for recomened allergist.

Great Doctor

Posted on December 31st, 2010

Doctor has superb bedside manners, takes time to listen and explain. Very knowledgeable. Can reach him off hours.Very satisfied with the care and highly recommend.

Posted on March 8th, 2016